Terms & Instructions
BY UPLOADING ANY CONTENT TO THE GPM SITE, YOU AGREE BY DEFAULT TO ALL OF THE TERMS.
You will need a PayPal account to enrol as a Vendor to receive your commission. The default commission rate is 70% to the Vendor (you) and 30% to GameProMarket. Payment transactions are instant, and you will receive your commission the moment a purchaser buys one of your products.
TAX’S, REFUNDS & SERVICE CHARGES
You agree to pay all tax’s for products sold in your country of origin accordingly. GameProMarket is not responsible for handling the tax affairs of individual vendors. Additionally, please be aware that PayPal will take a handling fee for all transactions. In the event of a chargeback or refund. You as the Seller (Vendor & Owner) of the said product will need to manage any refunds accordingly with the customer directly.
Terms & Conditions
By uploading your digital assets, you agree not to upload malicious, un-related, pornographic or other unsuitable material to the GameProMarket.com website. Doing so will lead to an immediate termination of your account, and loss of potential revenue.
Vendors undertake to resolve any problems with graphics, content, code, text, files, images, photos, screen shots, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, copyrighted text, descriptions, representations or any other materials or information that they submit.
Vendors represent and warrant that each Submission is their own original creation, and/or that they have, or have obtained, all necessary permissions, rights, licenses, consents, and clearances to enable GameProMarket.com to exercise the rights granted in these Terms and to use the Submissions for the foregoing purposes.
PURCHASERS & ASSETS
1. Purchased assets are allowed to be used in apps, on websites, in games & movies.
2. Purchased assets are only allowed to be used by the company or individual who purchased the asset.
3. Assets may not be resold, copied, donated or traded in whole or in part.
4. Assets may not be modified, altered or copied in whole or in part.
5. You have read and understand any information and instructions the vendor of the product has provided. In some cases the vendor may describe their product as CAN NOT USE ART or MUSIC etc. If this is the case you MUST replace the content before submitting your app to any stores.
1. GameProMarket.com is not responsible for any and all material or consequential loss resulting from the purchase of any asset.
2. GameProMarket.com retains the right to accept or reject any submissions.
3. You may share a link to any GameProMarket.com store content on any website/forum as long as you do not upload the actual store content directly in an editable state.
4. GameProMarket.com do not express or give any warranties or guarantees as to the validity of the products purchased. Any and all disputes are with the vendor of the product being purchased / acquired.
FOR FREE \ PAID ASSETS
– You must be the creator/owner of the work being listed. Even if it’s free.
– No special Terms and Conditions for using the free assets.
– Watermark your art if you don’t want to give it away and make sure you put in the description the art is not included.
You will need the following to upload a file to the system.
– At least 1 image [500 x500] pixels PNG\JPEG ( [215 x215] pixels GIF if your asset is animation) Format for the Featured Image
– ZIP up your product item. Zip size (each) maximum 100mb
– A YouTube video – so users can see your asset in action
– Enter the YouTube video using the short code description below:
Use the above code to Copy & Paste into your [Video] tab when needed. Remember to replace the ‘replaceMe’ text with your OWN YouTube code/reference.
-Place the video in a Tab labeled [Video]
Not uploading the correct data, may slow down your asset becoming live on the GameProMarket website.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.